Partnership for Active Transportation Briefing for Mississippi
This webinar is a briefing on active transportation for those working on issues related to the topic in the state of Mississippi.
The Partnership for Active Transportation is excited to announce a new initiative in Mississippi that looks to engage state, regional and local offices, organizations and advocates in active transportation policy and efforts. This initiative will include a series of individual briefings for state and local decision-makers on active transportation before facilitating conversations between the two groups in hopes of fostering new work to improve active transportation throughout the state. We hope to work with the Department of Health and other state agencies as key partners in this initiative, in an effort to support developing policies and projects across the state.
- About the Partnership for Active Transportation
- An Active Transportation Agenda for the Trump Administration
- Safe Routes to Everywhere: Building Healthy Places for Healthy People Through Active Transportation Networks
- Trail and Active Transportation Infrastructure Campaign (Rails-to-Trails Conservancy)
- Urban Land Institute Active Transportation Report
- The Case for Healthy Places: Improving Health through Placemaking (Project for Public Spaces)
- National Main Street Center
- Mississippi Main Street Association
- National Main Street Center Trail-Oriented Development Technical Services