Chattanooga Convention Center
1150 Carter Street, Ballroom E
Mark Fenton, one of America�s most respected and inspirational walking experts, is our Summit facilitator. Together, building on advance work to create a draft National Walking Strategy, Mark Fenton, America Walks, APBP, the Equal Footing Steering Committee, and a host of others will chart the course for 2011 and beyond.
The no-cost summit begins at 3:00 p.m. on 9/16/10 in Chattanooga, TN � immediately after the closing plenary of the 2010 Pro Walk / Pro Bike� conference (PWPB� is presented by the National Center for Bicycling and Walking, www.bikewalk.org).
Thursday September 16, 2010, 3pm � 7pm
- 3:00: Welcome & Keynote from Mark Fenton, America Walks Steering Committee
- 4:00: Breakouts into Policy Working Tables, lead by Steering Committee
- 5:00: Break with refreshments
- 5:30: Reporting Back, led by Mark Fenton, Steering Committee and Sponsors
- 6:30: Next Steps and Closing, led by America Walk and APBP
- 7:00: Summit Concludes
- 7:30: No-Host Dinner at Big City Grille & Brewing Works, 222 Broad Street, Chattanooga
September � October 2010 � Adopt the National Walking Strategy
Based on input received, the Equal Footing Steering Committee will finalize the National Walking Strategy for adoption by America Walks, APBP, and many other partners.
What can YOU do now?