The Right to Walk Webinar (March 8, 2017)
America Walks believes every individual should have the right to walk and be physically active. Access to safe, accessible, and enjoyable places to be active leads to healthy individuals, engaged communities, and stronger economies. Walking can be a form of exercise, a way to connect with friends and families, and a means to access transportation to school, work, and play. This webinar looks at how communities and organizations are addressing some of the challenges to walking and physical activity and be inspired with tips for how we can all work to make sure walking, biking, and physical activity can be part of the daily lives of every community member.
- Fear: A Silent Barrier to Bicycling in Black and Hispanic Communities
- Salud America! Salud Heroes
- 4 Wheel City, “The Movement”
- Connect with local stakeholders by searching Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Zip Code Directory
- Learn about resources in your area from Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Information Specialists