- Please take this survey. You can help us understand, and document, the national network of community walking advocates and enthusiasts working to make America a great place to walk.
- See the just-released paper, The Impact of Neighborhood Walkability on Walking Behavior, by our partners at Hunter College.
- Register for our Free Webinars: March 20th – Keeping Pedestrians Safe in Urban and Suburban Settings and April 17th - Strategies to Transform the Built Environment ‘Lighter Quicker Cheaper’
- America Walks Webinar and Discussion Forum Archives
- Our new case study: Successful Legal Reforms to Make Cars Stop for Pedestrians - Oregon Strengthens Crossing Ordinance