- America Walks is rolling out a new series of case studies sharing how elected officials are working to make their communities more walkable and to increase walking. Find out more about our first case study in this series: Making the Case for Lower Residential Speed Limits.
- See the recently-released paper, The Impact of Neighborhood Walkability on Walking Behavior, by our partners at Hunter College.
- America Walks Webinar and Discussion Forum Archives
- Our new case study: Successful Legal Reforms to Make Cars Stop for Pedestrians - Oregon Strengthens Crossing Ordinance
- Uncontrolled Crossings National Task Force: Current Practices Survey, March 2014 DOWNLOAD
Upcoming Discussion Forums and Webinars (stay tuned)
- Sign up on our mailing list to be notified of our FREE webinars and discussion forums!
- See our list of topic of previous webinars and forums.
- Find recordings of all of America Walks Webinar and Discussion Forums in our Archives