- Please take this survey to help identify walking efforts in the U.S. You can help us understand, and document, the national network of community walking advocates and enthusiasts working to make America a great place to walk.
- See the just-released paper, The Impact of Neighborhood Walkability on Walking Behavior, by our partners at Hunter College.
- America Walks Webinar and Discussion Forum Archives
- Our new case study: Successful Legal Reforms to Make Cars Stop for Pedestrians - Oregon Strengthens Crossing Ordinance
- Uncontrolled Crossings National Task Force: Current Practices Survey, March 2014 DOWNLOAD
Upcoming Discussion Forums and Webinars
Sign up on our mailing list to be notified of our FREE webinars and discussion forums!