Walkability efforts and advocacy around mobility justice are at a crucial moment and cannot afford to lose momentum
The 2021 Impact Report is a compilation of America Walks’ efforts from the last year, made possible by our incredible network of supporters, allies, and partners like you. Thank you.
You can read the full report here.
2021 was a pivotal year for walkability and mobility advocacy. America Walks…
- Pushed for smart spending in the federal infrastructure bill
- Generated over 25,000 comments to rewrite the federal manual that governs local street design.
- Doubled our Community Change Grants to spark change at the local level
- Redesigned the America Walks website, allowing advocates to easily access resources and connect with local and national partners.
- Revamped our email marketing efforts and inbound digital lead strategies to position us for growth.
With new infrastructure money going to cities and states, the time is now to be loud and use our voices to influence increased walkability investments, reconnect communities divided by highways, and keep the momentum of our movement going strong.
We still have so much further to go, and we need your help to get there.
Walkability efforts and advocacy around mobility justice are at a crucial moment and cannot lose momentum. From now until August 31st, your donation will double up to $1250 by the America Walks board. Can you help us?
None of this is possible without you. With your help, we’re able to grow our national movement to rebuild safer, healthier, and more equitable communities.
We sincerely thank you for being a part of this movement.
The dedication and support from our allies and community members like you are not only inspiring but essential to keeping our programs thriving.
The America Walks Board of Directors has generously offered to match all donations between now and August 31st up to $1,250! If you’re able, please consider taking action to help us create a safer, more equitable America.