Mobility justice is a vision for a world rooted in social justice where people feel safe existing on the streets and can build lives experiencing the full joy of movement regardless of their race, religion, background, or physical ability.
Unfortunately and tragically, too many are denied this.
We recommend the following resources to better understand the issues and take action in your community.
- What Does Mobility Justice Mean?
- Taking steps toward Mobility Justice
- We Can’t Walk if We Can’t Breathe: The Imperative for Racial Equity
- Removing Enforcement from Safe Streets Work
- How Can Walking Advocates and Leaders Address Transportation Equity for Latino Communities?
- A Brief History of How Racism Shaped Interstate Highways
- Dropping Enforcement from the Safe Routes to School 6 E’s Framework