America Walks Connecting the Dots Webinar
This webinar is the first part in an exciting new initiative to bring together local advocates, federal agencies and our network to grow the work being done to make America a great place to walk! Agency representatives discuss the structure and background of agency regional offices including Departments of Health & Human Services, Department of Transportation and the Environmental Protection Agency; their past experiences engaging with local advocates and how they teamed up on projects; the ideas they have on how to connect you with offices that have invaluable resources for your walking projects.
- Power Point Presentation by Scott Allen, FHWA/USDOT
- Power Point Presentation by Alicia Richmond Scott, HHS
- Power Point Presentation by Sharon Ricks, HHS
- Power Point Presentation by Marsha Guffey, Little Rock Main Street Creative Corridor
- Talking Points by Henry Brewer, EPA
- FHWA Funding Resources for Pedestrian and Bicycle Projects