Call to Action – What Does it Mean? Webinar
America Walks is excited to announce that the Surgeon General released his Call to Action on Walking and Walkable Communities titled “Step it Up!” on September 9th with an event in Washington, DC. This is a shining moment for the walking and walkability efforts underway across the country and we want you to be part of it!
Learn how to use the Call to Action and join the conversation with an exclusive webinar offered by America Walks which provides a briefing on the Call to Action and discussion with representatives from leading organizations on how they plan to implement it in their work.
- Susan Carlson, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Lead Scientific Writer for Step It Up! The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Promote Walking and Walkable Communities
- Wendy Landman, Executive Director, Walk Boston
- David Sabgir, Founder & CEO, Walk with a Doc
- David Sabgir- CNN’s Heroes Coverage
- Get Started with Walk with a Doc!
- WalkBoston Step It Up! Resources
- Presentation Materials from Wendy Landman, WalkBoston
We had great questions submitted from our audience. To read some additional thoughts from our presenters, view our after webinar report here.