Equitable Development: Putting it into Place (May 20, 2019 Webinar)
How do you go from a foundation of knowledge to a culture of action? This training takes the “what” of equitable development and address the “how.” The panel shares their own experiences in equitable development planning and share lessons, resources, and practices for you to get started on the path.
This training builds on our first episode “Back to Basics” and assumes some knowledge of equitable development. Check out the resources, including new video, from 11th Street Bridge Park here.
- Attendee / Panelist Q & A
- Scott Kratz, 11th Street Bridge Park Presentation
- Mary Bogle, Urban Institute Presentation
- 11th Street Bridge Park’s Equitable Development Plan
- Urban Institute’s first white paper: Equitable Development Planning & Urban Park Space
- Urban Institute’s second white paper: Results & Insights from the First Two Years of Implementation
- 11th Street Bridge Park’s Our Community, Our Progress, Our Plan video