From the Ground Up: Built Environment Strategies and Support for Walkable Communities (February 27, 2018 Webinar)
The purpose of this webinar is to discuss how built environment strategies such as land development plans, policies, and zoning code reforms can support walkable communities —and the importance of collaboration between planners, transportation and public health practitioners.
- Jamie F. Chriqui, PhD, MHS, University of Illinois at Chicago Presentation
- Qaiser Mukhtar, CDC Presentation
- Ellen Pillsbury, Minnesota Department of Health Presentation
- Components of Local Land Development and Related Zoning Policies Associated with Increased Walking
- Zoning Elements are Association with Walking Behaviors in a Nationwide Evaluation
- Zoning Code Reforms are Associated with Walking Behaviors in a Nationwide Evaluation