Unusual Bedfellows: Expanding and Developing New and Different Partnerships (April 15, 2020 Webinar)
For years, the walking movement has recognized the relationships between land use, transportation and health and has promoted cross disciplinary partnerships as essential to building safe, accessible, equitable places to walk and move. These partnerships have been fundamental to the designing, developing and place making of livable, walkable communities. With the increasing evidence of the multiple benefits of walkability, we have an opportunity to expand our partnerships further and broader. This webinar is intended for those just starting out on the walking path as well as those interested in learning more about the topic.
- Transcript of the Recording
- Attendee / Panelist Q and A
- Jad Daley Presentation
- Robert Presentation
- Noah Presentation
- Vibrant Cities Lab
- 2018 Emerging Trends in Parking Survey Report
- “Public libraries and walkable neighborhoods.” Lenstra, Noah, and Jenny Carlos.
- “Taking a Walk with the Library: StoryWalk®, Walking Book Clubs and More.” Nanney, Emily, Danielle Henson, and Noah Lenstra.
- “9 Ways To Take a Walk with the Library.” Lenstra, Noah.